The D.Ed. course aims as providing meaningful, relevant & excellent training to prepare teachers for school education particularly elementary education.
- The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana only
- The education Qualification for admission to D.Ed. Course is as follows:-
A candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) examination securing 50% marks for General category and 45% marks for ‘SC’ and ‘BC’ category in aggregate including English as one of the subject passed.
- A candidate having higher qualification will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever. She/he will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and to other eligibility conditions.
- The eligibility of the candidate for admission will be verified at the time of admission/counseling.
Division of Seats
The merit list will purely be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream wise (Art, Science, Commerce & vocational) and distribution of seats will be as under.
- If the seats in Science stream remain vacant then it will be converted into Commerce stream and vice-versa
- If in all stream i.e. Science, Commerce and Vocational Education stream seats remain vacant then it will be converted into Art stream
Reservation of Seats:
50% will be reserved for Sikh Minority candidates. Remaining 50% seats will be available for the general candidates in all Groups/ Streams. In case the Sikh reserved seats are not filled by Sikh candidates then they will be offered to Non-Sikh candidates strictly on merit basis.
The students of D.Ed. programme are governed by the rules and regulation of the SCERT/BSEH, Bhiwani. They are required to attend their lectures, tutorial and practicals regularly. As per Board’s rules a student is required to attend no less than 85% of these lectures, tutorials and practicals separately. Students not fulfilling the attendance requirements will be debarred from appearing in the Annual University Examination.
As per decision of the BSEH, 40% of the total marks in D.Ed. course respectively will be awarded on the basis of Internal Assessment based on tutorials/mid-term examination/class presentations and attendance etc. every year. These marks will be shown in the Marks Sheet issued by the Board and will be included in determining the division. Students will be required to submit written assignment under the guidance of their teachers. They are required to participate in group discussions, project work and appear in the house examination.
For students of D.Ed. there is a Board Semester Examination at the end of every Semester. Pass Percentage in the Board Examination is minimum 40% in each subject (Theory and Practical Separately) with a minimum aggregate of 40%.
Award of Degree/DMC:
The successful candidates will be awarded Degrees/D.M.Cs on the basis of their result at the end of the session classifying the division as under: