In addition to eligibility condition applicable, the Sikh candidates have to submit an affidavit, at the time of admission to prove themselves to be a Sikh students, under personal oath mentioning that “I belong to Sikh religion, abide by principles of Sikhism have faith in Ten Sikh Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Maintain complete Sikh Appearance (“Sikh Saroop”) and do not believe in any other sect” should be duly attested by Judicial Magistrate/ Oath Commissioner
Availability of Prospectus:
By Cash: prospectus containing application form will be available in payment of Rs. 500/- (Five hundred only) at the sale counter of S.B.D.S. College of Education.
By Registered Post: the Prospectus can also be obtained by sending a demand draft for Rs. 600/- (Six hundred only) in favour of Principal, S.B.D.S. college of Education, Aherwan payable at requested for sending the prospectus by registered post received before 10 days of last date will only be entertained.
Submission of Application Form:
- The candidate must submit application form personally at S.B.D.S. College of Education, incomplete form will be rejected.
- Photograph should be pasted on the application Form and should not be pinned or stapled.
- Last date of receipt of application …………………
- The college will not be responsible for late receipt of application Form due to any reason whatsoever. The candidates are therefore, advised in their own interest to apply well in time.
Documents to be attached with the application form.
Attested copies of the following documents:
- Metric Certificate (for proof of date of Birth)
- +2 Certificate.
- B.A. /B.Com/B.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the three years.
- Degree of B.A. /B.Com/B.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the three years.
- M.A. /M.Com/M.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the two years (if required).
- Degree of M.A. /M.Com/M.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the two years (if required).
- Character Certificate, 2014.
- Haryana Residents Certificate (if required).
- Affidavit of the parent/ Guardian.
- Copy of Sc/BC Certificate (if Required).
- Affidavit of being a Sikh candidate.
- Affidavit against ragging.
- Original Migration Certificate for B.Ed. after 20 days from admission after it 200 Rs. Fine 30th upto November.
Preparation of Merit List for Admission:
Merit for admission to B.Ed. & D.Ed. course shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case a candidate for B.Ed. has passed the master’s degree Examination also along with Bachelor’s Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in any of two will be taken into consideration while determining the merit. However, if two or more candidates has obtained equal marks, following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
- Candidates senior in age will the given first preference.
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered.
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie.
Selection Procedure: Counseling and admission-20144
- The counseling Schedule given above is tentative; it can be changed at any state. The revised counseling schedule, if any, will be advertised in the newspapers and no separate information will be given to candidate.
- Candidates will be called for counseling on the basis of merit on the scheduled date and time. However, candidate reporting late may be considered for admission subsequently on the available seats.
- If a candidate having reported to counseling on as scheduled date and time submit defective certificate (s)’ she may be considered for counseling /admission she submits the correct and valid certificate (s) at any subsequent time and date of the counseling on available seats.
- The admission will be given to the candidate who is having higher marks in graduation /post graduation course.
- Group (Science or Humanities) for B.Ed. and stream Art, Commerce, Science and Vocational Education for D.Ed. shall be decided on the basis of eligibility of qualifying examination. Group /Stream once opted, shall not be changed.
- The candidate shall have no right to claim admission to B.Ed. or D.Ed. course even after taking the admission, if it is found at any stage that the candidate is not eligible. Her admission is liable cancelled.
- Counseling Board shall have the power to call any document (s) from the candidates in support of her claim and reject any certificate/ claim not considered valid. The decision of the counseling board in this regard shall be final.